Address: PO Box 3232 BANGOR NSW 2234
Catherine Chaumont established Customsafe in July 1997, and since that time has provided sound OHS advice, training, injury management and auditing services to organisations of all sizes, across many industries in both the public and private sector.
As the name implies, Customsafe prides itself on attention to detail to “custom build” safety programs to the needs of the organisation. Customsafe will work with the business to:
- Identify elements of the existing Safety Strategy that require further development to meet Legislative compliance
- Establish key risk programs
- Work with key stakeholders to implement a robust systems approach
- Assist with embedding a culture that recognises the benefits of managing safety
- Provide timely Injury Management advice and strategies for the reduction of costs associated with unnecessary work related absence.
Having a Safety Management Plan is integral to the safety performance of the business. Customsafe can assist with cutting through the day to day interruptions that often prevent ongoing progress to Safety Strategic Business Plans.
Customsafe has extensive experience in planning, development and delivery of not only Business Plans but also in Workplace Training, Safety Management Systems, Consultation and advice on Workplace Safety responsibilities.
WHAT GET’S MEASURED….GET’S DONE!!